Would You Sending A Text ONLY (469)450-0211 With The Below Infos:
1. Full name
2. Telephone Number
3. An Email Address
4. A Picture of Your Current Nails
5. A Picture of the Nail Look You Would Like To Get Done?
(please have an idea of what you want to get done)
6. Your Preferred Date and Time (Availability Options)
7. Which Payment Method Would You Refer For A Deposit
B. Apple Pay
* For A Liability Reason, I Don't Work Over Mysterious Products or Someone Else Work. Please Soak Off Your Old Enhanceme Prior An Appointment. Naked Nails Upon Arrival
* Give Yourself At Least 2 Hours At The Studio
* A Medium-Long Custom Nails With Special Nail Art ONLY
* The cost of custom nail service depends on which nail look you would like to get done?
-Custom Acrylic full set or refill for a solid choice is starting at a MINIMUM of $100
- Nail Art Design with Ombre, Chrome, Glitters, Swarovski Crystal, and Art Work will be an additional cost per finger
-Length: Extra-long will be an additional of $30
-Shape: Coffin, Stilettos, Almond, Oval, Square
- Nail Soak off will be an additional $25
*Make sure you have your BARED nails when coming for FULLSET service. I DONT OFFER NAILS SOAKED OFF ANYMORE.
* Pricing discussed during a consultation
* Payment: Cash Refer, Zelle, and Apple Pay
* There will be $7 additional charge to cover transaction fees if payment is made with Paypal, credit card, and other transfer
* NO Kids or Extra People
* THERE IS A NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE DEPOSIT OF $50.00 THAT MUST BE PAID IMMEDIATELY USING APPLE PAY (469)450-0211 OR ZELLE (469)450-0211 "A.K.A Shi Studio LLC" TO RESERVE THE SPOT AVAILABLE. SINCE SPOTS ARE LIMITED, YOUR SPOT IS ONLY SECURED ONCE YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. ANY REQUEST WITHOUT A DEPOSIT MADE WILL BE DECLINED AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY. YES!, THE DEPOSIT IS DEDUCTED FROM the FULL TOTAL OF YOUR SERVICE.
* PLEASE BE ON TIME. THERE IS A 15 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS!! ARRIVAL AFTER THE GRACE PERIOD WILL RESULT IN A LATE FEE OF $20.00
* CANCELLATIONS AND/OR RESCHEDULES ARE PERMITTED 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT (ONLY APPLICABLE 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE).
* CANCELLATION AND/OR RESCHEDULES LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE. YOUR DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED
* SAME DAY CANCELLATION AND/OR RESCHEDULE WILL NOT PERMITTED
* NO SHOW WILL BE BANNED FROM BOOKING IN THE FUTURE (unless it's exceptional circumstances)
* If you fail to give at least 48 hours notice before canceling on more than one occasion you may be asked to pre-pay for any future appointments
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL*. *PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. NO REFUNDS / CREDITS OR EXCHANGES PROVIDED. BY SENDING YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL THE REGULATIONS AND YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS.
* Don’t forget we are only in the studio during normal business hours Monday-Saturday 9:30 am-6 pm CDT, so we might not respond right away.
If I have questions, how do I contact you?
All questions must be through text message (469)450-0211 as I cannot answer the phone when I am with a guest or at an event. I will reply back as promptly as possible (may take up to 24 hours), if it is past 10 pm I will most likely reply in the morning after 9 am. I reply to texts Monday-Friday.
How do I book an appointment?
At the moment I disabled my online booking as I am only taking nail guests wanting at least medium length or longer nails. All guests will be filmed and photographed for social media and educational purposes. Inquires may text me at (469)450-0211. Occasionally I also post last-minute guest openings on my Instagram page @nailstudiobytom. All appointments REQUIRE a $50 non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee and will go towards the services. No Sunday appointments will be offered.
Where are you located?
8308 Preston Road Suite 200 Room 207 Plano Texas 75024. The address will be provided 48 hours before your appointment. I am in a state board licensed establishment. Mobile or private appointments available for some special events, all expenses must be paid in advance.
What is your cancellation policy?
Because I go by appointment only I require notice 48 hours before your appointment time for any changes made to your appointment. If anything is adjusted within the 48-hour window, 100% of the service is due immediately. If the invoice is not paid you will not be booked again. If you cancel less than 24hr or do a no-show your deposit is FORFEITED
What are your children or entourage policy?
No guests and no children are allowed for any reason. My studio is quite small and private. The appointment will be canceled, full payment due at that time, and you will have to re-book, and pay another deposit. (Imagine going to work, clocking in and your boss saying you won't be paid for a few hours- it's like that).
What are your prices?
My prices are based on time, not service. I know I am not everyone's nail artist, and that is ok. I stand by my work and take my time to create tiny works of art, in a clean and safe environment without the chaos of other salons. I provide one on one attention with you in mind. I am an award-winning nail artist. I also know my work lasts longer than most as 95% of my guests retain their nails perfectly for three or longer weeks. I offer a warranty on my work. I use the highest quality of products available and continually invest in my education and trends. My prices are non-negotiable. On average, sets start between $100+ and go up depending on detail, charms/Swarovski, and time. I will choose if the model will receive a tip or sculpted set. If your hands are too sweaty for forms, or something else interferes with the forms, or if I simply feel like using tips, tips will be used- I cannot fight what mother nature gave us. I only provide sets of medium length or longer.
Add-ons: (remember, Pizza Hut charges extra for pan)
Lengths: XLong $20, XXL $25 ~ Shapes: $10 Almond/Round/Oval $20 Stiletto ~ Gel Color $10/each ~ Encapsulated/Permanent Design $15-$20+/nail (or $10/element) ~ Chrome $20/set ~ Swarovski Crystals start at $10+ Full Bling Nail $20-$30+/nail ~ 3D or Painted Nail Art $10-$25+/nail $15+/set ~Builder gel $30+ ~Sculpt/Forms $30+ ~French Design $20+ ~ French Ombre $20+
What if I break a nail?
If you are a model that paid for our set, and a nail breaks within 7 days of the service there is usually no charge for a repair unless it was picked or ripped off. I will usually get you in within 3 business days (as long as I am in town). If you were a complimentary model, you will be charged.
How long do services take?
I proudly take my time to hand create each custom set of nails. All sets start at 90 minutes WITHOUT art and can go up depending on the intricacy. Most sets take 120 minutes but can take 150 minutes or much more. Please plan accordingly. I do nails my way, as trained by top nail artists in the world, and I will not be rushed. Thank you for understanding.
What if I’m late?
DO NOT ARRIVE LATE especially without any prior knowledge* or you will have to rebook and pay a new booking fee. Please arrive on time or five minutes early. *Depending on my schedule, I may not be able to take your appointment and you will lose your booking fee. Lateness is a matter of respect, I respect your time, please respect mine. If you are late you will throw my entire day off. If you don't have the courtesy to let me know you'll be late I do not have the courtesy to wait, a simple text takes seconds. If you are more than 5 minutes early I ask that you wait in the waiting area or in your vehicle as I will not be ready for you until your scheduled time. Anyone constantly late will not be booked again.
Can I eat in your salon or use my phone?
No. I need to make sure your hands are free of anything that could cause lifting and impact the adhesion (limits the guarantee of my nails.) Phones are very distracting and subliminally cause clients to move their hands. I require all clients to put their phones on vibrate/silent I am strict on limiting phone use if it becomes a problem you will have to put it away. Your nails are an investment, please treat them as jewels! (Most repairs are complimentary within 7 days of service.)
I have products on my nails. Do you remove other salon’s products?
No, I do not know what was used and do not know how long it will take to remove it. (Some removals have taken over an hour to remove!) Please have your nails bare of any and/or all products upon arrival of your appointment.
Do you offer pedicures?
I currently don't offer pedicures, as I am focusing on the best services and designs for your hands.
What are sculpted nails?
Sculpted nails are acrylic or hard gel enhancements that are custom fit to your nail bed, by using forms and not tips. Sculpting nails that will last is an art form that takes time to complete, thus why they cost more. Be prepared to sit (and watch tv) as sculpted nails usually take a minimum of 1.5 HOURS to create. Because of that, sculpted nails are more expensive.
What is the difference between a hard gel and acrylic?
Acrylic is when liquid and powder create a chemical reaction to harden on your nail. Hard gel is a builder product similar to acrylic however it is already premixed in a gel form instead of powder form and does not harden until under a curing light (UV/LED lamp). The gel can cause an unpleasant burning sensation, but it is crystal clear and odorless. Text if you have any questions. I do charge more for sculpted gel, but not with tips.
How should I remove the current product?
Proper removal helps to ensure proper adhesion of the next set. Acrylic and Gel X can be soaked off. The hard gel cannot be soaked off and must only be filed off. Ripping off nails will greatly affect the adhesion and is not recommended at all. Extreme damage to natural nail will also affect my guarantee of the nails. Please do not tear off nails!
What are c-curves and apex?
To create the proper structure of enhancements, I must pinch your nails to create a c-curve for extra strength, durability, and sleek design. The apex is the “hump” on the nails that keep them strong for over a month. I pinch every set and place the apex properly, not having either will limit my guarantee on my work.
What are Gel X Extensions?
Gel X Extensions are a much faster alternative to enhancement applications. They apply completely crystal clear; perfect for jelly nails. There is no damage to the natural nail, and create the instant length that will last up to 4 weeks. They must be removed, and a new set applied (as suggested by the manufacturer). These are wonderful for first-time enhancement clients, special events, or nail biters! I currently do not offer removals of this service at this time, maybe I will again in the future; I just dislike waiting for products to soak off.
Do you accept inspiration from other nail techs?
OF COURSE! I openly welcome all sources of inspiration. If you have an "Inspiration photo" for your nail appointment, please text it to me! If you send a photo that is not my work, I cannot guarantee that I have what's in the photo. Please text me to make sure I can accommodate your request, or for pricing. All nail designs will be charged on an "A la Carte" basis with the add-on menu. Questions? Text me.